Where to find her:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ourwaldobungie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/ourwaldobungie
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/ourwaldobungie
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/Emily_Hawkins/
What is your favorite thing
about blogging?
Finding a community who is
passionate about the same things you are (since there is a blog for EVERY
passion imaginable!)
We want to know all about your
blog. How long have you been
blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I have been blogging since
September 2009, although 2011 was when it really started to become a regular,
3-5 day a week thing. I blog about a variety of things, like DIY projects I do
on my house (a bungalow in Waldo), living on a shoestring budget, living green,
gardening, etc...but I mainly blog about my experience fostering pit bull-type
dogs and caring for my two dogs, a pit bull mix named Turk and a chihuahua
named Rufus. While I am in school, I blog about 3 days per week, but I have
been known to blog 5 days per week when I am feeling particularly ambitious! It
is not a full-time thing now, but I'd love for it to be eventually.
Do you have an Etsy or online
shop where you sell your crafts or products?
No Etsy shop, but my mom knits
dog sweaters and sells them through my blog
(http://waldobungie.wordpress.com/tiennots-sweaters/).
What’s your day job?
I am a graduate teaching
assistant at the University of Central Missouri right now, but I graduate on
May 4th, and after that, I'll be a professional housewife while I look for
full-time employment!
Where are you originally from,
and how long have you been in Kansas City?
Lincoln, NE (go Huskers!), I’ve
lived in Kansas City 10 years in August (craziness!).


No comments:
Post a Comment