6/27/12

Blogger Profile: Laura of A Girl Who Makes







Where to find her:
Instagram: laura_parke

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is how small the world can feel through the connections made by blogging.

We want to know all about your blog.  How long have you been blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I've been blogging for over 5 years, but just started this new one this year! My blog is about crafts and DIY projects. I blog part time.


Do you have an Etsy or online shop where you sell your crafts or products?
I'm getting ready to start selling my wares, but haven't set anything up yet.


What’s your day job?
graphic designer

Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
Newport Beach, California.  I’ve been in Kansas City for 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment