Where to find her:
Email: darlingbean@gmail.com
Twitter: @darlingbean
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/darlingbean
Instagram:@darlingbean
What is your favorite thing
about blogging?
I love blogging because it
allows me to connect with an online community of people.
We want to know all about your
blog. How long have you been
blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I have been blogging for a bit
over a year. My blog started as a way to share my life with faraway friends and
family after having a baby. I primarily write about motherhood and raising a
vegan child.
Do you have an Etsy or online
shop where you sell your crafts or products?
I am at the beginning stages of
a creative collaboration called Birch Street Studio. We will create
invitations, personalized stationary, and much more.
What’s your day job?
My day job consists of
freelance graphic design, marketing and fundraising.
Where are you originally from,
and how long have you been in Kansas City?
I am originally from North
Carolina, although I have lived all around the country. Kansas City has been my home for over
15 years.


No comments:
Post a Comment