Where to find her:
E-mail:
framedfrosting@yahoo.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FramedFrosting
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mapleleafchik/
What is your favorite thing
about blogging?
I love connecting with new
bloggers and helping them out, it reminds me of when I first started last year.
We want to know all about your
blog. How long have you been
blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
My first year blog-versary will be April 23rd. Framed Frosting
has grown so much in the past year and it's been really exciting to interact
with new readers. My blog is about all things fashion and beauty and some DIY
projects once in awhile too. I am a full time student and a part time blogger.
What’s your day job?
I'm a full time university
student.
Where are you originally from,
and how long have you been in Kansas City?
Gardner, KS and I’ve been in KC
since we moved here from Canada in 2000.


No comments:
Post a Comment