Where to find her:
Email: AlyssaMegan@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LePetitMondeA
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alyssamegans
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LePetitMondeA
Instagram: @LePetitMondeA
What is your favorite thing
about blogging?
My favorite thing about
blogging is the creative control I have to share with the world. I express
myself through images and photos and I hope I convey that through my blog.
We want to know all about your
blog. How long have you been
blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I started blogging in September
2010. Le Petit Monde is my personal style fashion and beauty blog. I create
look books featuring various designer brands and provide links for my readers to
purchase the items I feature. It's all about fashion! I try and blog full time
but sometimes I get busy and miss a few days.
What’s your day job?
Currently a full time fashion
blogger.
Where are you originally from,
and how long have you been in Kansas City?
Born in KC, MO, and been here
all my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment