6/13/12

Blogger Profile: Crystal of Wayward Dogs



Where to find her:

What is your favorite thing about blogging?

As a writer, my blog provides a place for me to explore topics, practice my craft, document adventures and highlight the awesome acts of other people.


We want to know all about your blog.  What do your write about, how long have you been blogging, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
Wayward Dogs is a part-time hobby that began in 2011 as a way to document the many loose dogs I encounter in my neighborhood. The actual wayward dogs are just part of the blog, though. My notion of "wayward" living encompasses efforts by myself and others at unconventional, environmentally-minded and DIY life.

What’s your day job?
I manage a marketing blog, develop social media strategy and write business-related content for a large promotional products distributor. In my spare time, I also contribute human interest, arts coverage and women-centered feature stories to newspapers and magazines.

Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
Beatrice, Nebraska



No comments:

Post a Comment