1/29/13

Blogger Profile: LaShonda of Fashion Plate KC



Where to find her
Twitter @FashionPlateKc
Facebook: FashionPlateKC


We want to know all about your blog: How long have you been blogging? What is your blog about? Do you blog part time or full time?
I am a newbie at this blogging game. I have been blogging since May 2012 (Woot-Woot). My blog is about food and fashion to sum it up. You could describe my style as "Chic on the Cheap". I love thrifting and find awesome designers for pennies on the dollar. It's like a treasure hit for me. I blog part time.

What are your favorite blogs on your reading list?
Just Laine
Dirty Laundry
MimiandChiChi
Kimberlyloc
Closetconfections
and CoCo Kiffe are all my favorites.

Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
I am born and raise in Kansas City. I have lived here all my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment