Blog: www.blue11interiors.blogspot.com
E-mail: blue11interiors@gmail.com
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/ereine11
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I'm passionate about home design and I love being able to share that passion with like-minded folks and my family and friends.
We want to know all about your blog. How long have you been blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I have been blogging for three months. I recently bought a new house so I blog about decorating my home, shopping finds, design inspiration from other blogs, and anything else that strikes my fancy. I blog part time but I do try to post 5 days a week.
What’s your day job?
I formerly worked in banking but I will be splitting my time between interior design classes and working retail starting this August.
Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
A small town in central Illinois, and I've been in Kansas City for four years.


No comments:
Post a Comment