9/14/12

Blogger Profile: Kathryn of Everyday Chic





Where to find her:


What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Being able to share all the things I love and meeting other bloggers that share the same interests.

We want to know all about your blog.  How long have you been blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I've been blogging for several years now and have gone through several changes with my blog concepts. I began to "seriously" blog while living in New York City in 2010 to chronicle my adventures. This turned into a style blog, which never really took off. Now, I've re-designed and re-launched my blog to become Everyday Chic. This is the home to my musings and inspirations on all things chic - from home decor to beauty and style, all while on a PR girl budget.  

What’s your day job?
PR Coordinator for Page Communications. I work for a variety of clients in the retail, entertainment, restaurant and hospitality industry.

Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
Grew up in the Brookside neighborhood of Kansas City, moved to Columbia, MO for college (University of Missouri), had a brief stint in New York City to pursue PR, and moved back to Kansas City to pursue a full-time job in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment