7/30/12

Blogger Profile: Rachael of For the Love of Design




Where to find her:

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is the interaction with other bloggers and the gratification in knowing that my current inspirations may just inspire someone else, too!

We want to know all about your blog.  How long have you been blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I have been blogging on For The Love of Design for almost a year. My blog is all about my daily inspirations, mostly focused on great design and color whether it be graphics, fashion, or interiors. I blog part time.

Do you run your own business? 
I am a freelance designer on the side of my full time job. My work includes branding, illustration and web design. My portfolio is currently getting a revamp, but it will be up for viewing soon. :)

What’s your day job?
I am an art director at a small web development company in downtown Kansas City, MO.

Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
I am originally from Dallas, Texas, but moved to Overland Park, KS when I was ten. I have been out in the suburbs of Kansas City most of my life, but I just moved to Westport a few months ago. I love everything about the city!



No comments:

Post a Comment