Where to find her:
E-mail: kim@kimberlyloc.com
Blog: www.kimberlyloc.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/kimberlyloc
Twitter and Instagram: @kimberlyloc
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/kimberlyloc/
Tumblr: http://kimberlyloc.tumblr.com/
What is your favorite thing
about blogging?
My favorite thing about
blogging is having my own space on the Internet to express my creativity, bring
my ideas to life and connect with like-minded people.
We want to know all about your
blog. How long have you been
blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I've been blogging since
January 2010. I started my blog as a creative outlet from my day job as a
magazine editor. I've always loved to write, edit and create, but I wanted a
place to do it on my own terms. kimberlyloc.com started as a general "lifestyle"
blog, but has evolved into a distinct natural beauty blog, which stems from my
passion for natural/eco beauty products and a healthy lifestyle. I also cover
fashion and food, with a focus on "real girl" style and
desserts/local restaurants/home cooking. I blog part time, but am dedicated to
creating timely, consistent content. My blog is updated 3-5 times a week.
What’s your day job?
I'm the Web Editor for the
Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation in Kansas City, Missouri. I manage the social
media channels and the day-to-day maintenance of the website, kauffman.org.
Where are you originally from,
and how long have you been in Kansas City?
Fort Smith, Arkansas. I've
lived in Kansas for eight years. I started out in Lawrence (college) and came
to the KC suburbs (Overland Park) in fall of 2010. I have been working in
Kansas City, Missouri, since September 2010.


No comments:
Post a Comment