Where to find her:
E-mail: mylatestexcuse@gmail.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mylatestexcuse
What is your favorite thing
about blogging?
My favorite thing about
blogging is that I get to have a small voice in the online creative
conversation.
We want to know all about your
blog. How long have you been
blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I started my blog in the fall
of 2009, but I didn't start blogging actively until about a year later. My
Latest Excuse is the little slice of internet I use to share the lovely things
that distract me from life's more mundane moments. I'm a part time blogger
right now, but I'd love to have a full time career at an online publication
like Rue or Matchbook Magazine!
What’s your day job?
Right now, I'm a copywriter,
graphic designer, and social media marketer for a religious non-profit in the
Kansas City area.
Where are you originally from,
and how long have you been in Kansas City?
I was born in Kansas City,
Missouri, but my formative years were split 50/50 between Kansas City and a
small town in South Dakota. I've called KC home for most of my life, but my
husband, Nate, and I made our home in a dilapidated-but-cozy midtown apartment
about three years ago. We tell ourselves that "dilapidated-but-cozy"
is the same thing as "charming," but we're probably "delusional."


No comments:
Post a Comment