Hey ladies,
Hope that all of you will be attending the Saks event this week. Can't wait to see everyone and get my shop on!
I again wanted to send a little note to all of you. There has been some confusion about the Twitter account for the KC Blogger Meetup. When I initially set it up there was a mis-communication between Jeanee and I, and unfortunately as a result this original account has been suspended. So in order to communicate with all you lovely ladies via Tweets, I've set up a new account. You can find it here: https://twitter.com/#!/KCBlogger, and the new handle is just @KCBlogger. Please make sure to follow along, and we will follow back. Since almost everyone is on Twitter we hope to use it as means of communicating with you guys and sharing updates in the future!
I have also created a gmail account especially for the KC Blogger Meetup. E-mail us anytime at kcbloggermeetup@gmail.com. This will help keep things organized, and help create a separate identity as our lovely meet up group continues to grow.
Thanks so much ladies. Hopefully this will straighten everything out for all our social media and we can move forward smoothly. See you all Thursday!
Cheers,
Emily
No comments:
Post a Comment