6/26/12

Blogger Profile: Kelly of 26 East



Where to find her:
Instagram: twentysixeast

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love that blogging gives me a way to talk about the things going on my life and document them so that one day, my daughter will be able to look back and have a greater understanding of who I am and what our life was like as she was growing up.

We want to know all about your blog.  How long have you been blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
We started blogging in late 2009, when we purchased our home, as a way to keep our family up to date on our renovation endeavors. Blogging quickly became a way for us to share everything from new paint colors we chose to fun parties we hosted and a lot of life's little details in between. In the beginning my husband and I took turns documenting everything but I am the main contributor now. I blog part time about our lifestyle, the things we like, the places we go, the people we spend our time with and a lot of random silliness in between. It has become such a creative outlet for me and an opportunity to share the things we enjoy and the appreciation we have for the little things in life.


What’s your day job?
I am a freelance copywriter and also work in special events.

Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
I am originally from Omaha, NE, my husband is from Wichita, KS and our daughter was born right here in Kansas City, MO. I moved to Kansas City in 2003 just after I graduated from college. I've lived all over the city but have finally settled in Brookside and couldn't be happier. Kansas City has so much to offer and living in the actual city has enhanced the entire experience of being here. I love it.

3 comments:

  1. Kelly! I am also from Nebraska - Lincoln to be exact. Is it safe to assume you are a Husker fan?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a Nebraska law that everyone from there must be! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey admin,
    "Blogger Profile: Kelly of 26 East " this is very good idea any person visit this site and collect more and more information .

    ReplyDelete