Where to find her
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love having a place to share what is going on in my life and reading about what's going on in others too!
We want to know all about your blog. How long have you been blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I've been blogging for 1 1/2 years. My blog is about what's happening in my life! My husband and I are renovating a 1950 house and an Airstream Travel trailer. We have a veggie garden, I cook pretty much every meal we eat, like to be thrifty, love reading, and am interested in sustainability. I blog part time!
Do you run your own business?
I just opened my ETSY shop last month! I make tumbled glass, sea glass jewelry, appliqued pillow cases, and other beach inspired crafts.
What’s your day job?
Administrative Assistant
Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
East Texas, and I've been in Kansas City for two years.


No comments:
Post a Comment