Where to find her
Blog: http://www.fiterature.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fiterature
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fiterature
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Sharing what I know about fitness and health in a fun, informative and approachable way.
We want to know all about your blog. How long have you been blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
I have been blogging on Fiterature since November 2011, but bugging my family and friends with the knowledge LONG before that! Fiterature is my place in the world to share what I've learned about health and fitness, while not taking any of it or myself too seriously. I blog part-time, as I also have a full-time job in Marketing, freelance write on the side, and keep my husband from blowing something up.
What’s your day job?
I work in Marketing, handling a lot of graphic design, advertising, social media and PR.
Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
St. Charles, IL - about 45 minutes west of Chicago! Been in KC for 18 months. Prior to that, I lived in Los Angeles for 7 years.


No comments:
Post a Comment