6/22/12

Blogger Profile: Flora of Happy Doodle Land





(sorry, I couldn't find a picture of Flora!).


Where to find her:


What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Sharing my doodles/creations with my readers and reading their feedback.

We want to know all about your blog.  How long have you been blogging, what do you write about, and do you blog full time or just for fun?
Since 2007. My blog is a place for me to share my doodles and stuff I make in my free time. I blog part time.

If you have an Etsy shop or run a business what do you sell?
Mainly my artworks as well as some accessories (buttons, necklaces, brooches...etc.)

What’s your day job?
I am a designer at Hallmark.

Where are you originally from, and how long have you been in Kansas City?
Taipei, Taiwan, and I’ve been in Kansas City since 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment